Don't Do It Hood from Cande313 on Vimeo.
Song: Somebody's Watching Me
Peace and Love
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Friday, April 19, 2013
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Sunday, January 6, 2013
2. My thoughts on friendship are simple. You get what you give. If you are a shitty friend expect shitty friendship. All relationships require work. When people tell me they can't make friends 9 times out of 10 they are the issue.
3. My grandmother was right all those years. Leaving the house without lipstick on is a pity.
4. I have decided this year that instead of buying more "stuff" I am going to have more experiences. I am going to fill this year with life building, learning fun moments.
5. Moving my grandfather in with me was one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make. I love living alone. I like things where I want them to be. This will be an exercise in growth and maturity.
6. I want to do more acting.
7. I adore quilts. I am amazed that my handmade quilt keeps me so warm in the winter and can still stay on my bed in summer and not make me hot. I think there is magic inside handmade quilts.
8. Leaving my job was wise. Very wise.
9. I agree with my 10 year old self...boys are weird.
10. I must eat more vegetables.
11. I love Bikram Yoga...but the price does not love me.
12. If I was living my dream I would be a TV reporter.
13. The more water I drink the happier I am inside out.
14. I do fake concerts in my house all the time and yes I have a mic with a stand....I pretend I am oh say Ella Fitzgerald singing in a jazz club and there is an audience. This happens at least once a month. Mind you I can't hold a damn tune.
15. Cursing is fun.
16. In my mind I know that I will have to let go of ratchet music. Until then..... TURN UP....
17. I am an NPR donor and NPR geek. I do a wonderful Diane Rehm impression. If you know who she is then you are an NPR geek as well.
18. I would like to travel back to Africa within the next year and a half.
19. As of today I don't want to have children and people who tell me I shouldn't say that bother me.
20. The one financial lesson I can teach...pay your bills on time. They aren't going to magically disappear they will just get bigger.
21. There are only two times in my life that I wish I could go back and tell my younger self not to do something or make a better choice.
22. I have about a million and a half things I need to say to my deceased mother.
23. Why am I only on number 23? Why did I make this a project. I have to make better choices. LOL....
24. I made my own deodorant and I am trying it out on ya'll. You haven't noticed which means ALL is well. :-)
25. Twenty five was the most entertaining year of my life thus far. I look back on it with all smiles.
26. I have learned to love the skin I am in by appreciating the beauty in others.
27. I love my hair.
28. I am a jerk. Only people who don't know me well disagree with this.
29. I don't think people can possibly understand how much I love music. I can find myself in tears often just sitting and listening to a great composition.
30. I need to be my own boss.
31. What a year thirty one has been. I learned a lot about myself this year. I made some mistakes, I took some BIG chances and I think overall I did the best I could. I am eager to move on.
32. I hope next year at 33 when I review this I see growth. More love. More smiles. More wisdom.
Peace and Love Candegirl