Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Morning Attitude

I hate when I fall asleep out of boredom! It literally makes me wakeup the next day with the worst attitude. 


My typical Friday night




This was what happened to me last night when I failed to find anyone to go to a concert with me, catch my rant on the weekly update about that, and then I had not one call, text message, BBM, Tweet, FB message or messenger bird drop a: "Hey...we're going to be over.....".  So I slept. I guess every now and again getting in bed early is a good thing, but I am losing my "in my twenties weekends....FAST", especially my summer ones. I am in NO way saying that I won't have a good time or a better time in my thirties, but I would like to enjoy what's left of THIS decade. Now typically I am at no loss for things to do, there are usually too many things in a week, but like a true American I am only looking at what I didn't have in my over consumed life and complaining about that. HA! 


So today if I were you I would avoid me...my attitude is all the way turned up thinking about my summer night in the bed. 


Also, if I see one picture of any of my friends "Getting It In" from last night I am going to..."Set It Off". 


Now excuse me while I start my Attitude Saturday off with the clean, crisp smell of Pine-Sol. URGH!



Musical Inspiration
Artist: Cherrelle Feat Alexander O'Neal
Song: Saturday Love






Peace and Love Candegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment