Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Preparing To Meet Your Fantasy

So as those of you who have seen this weeks VLOG update or you are my close friend and received a call from me today to remind you, tomorrow I will be meeting a man who's image has comforted many a single girl night for me, Mr. Idris Elba. 


I am unsure how that much SLINK+IMAGEEXY can exist inside one man, but it does. As I prepare myself to be in the presence of LOVELINESS I thought I would do a quick post on the four things one must do the night before meeting Idris for the first time. 


4. Scrub, Exfoliate, Cleanse REPEAT- you skin should feel like the day you were born. SOFT, CARESSABLE, IRRESISTBLE. You should smell like a muse, a goddess, a woman he should KNOW. 


3. Remove all hair that is NOT helping you maintain your sexy- legs, face, underarms and anywhere else that could become visible give the right amount of time and seclusion with Mr. Elba. 


2. Clothes/Make-up/Hair/Accessories- if it is the night before and your clothing and hair are still a mystery you have ALREADY failed this test. Stay home and wait for the report.


1. Place ones mind in the ZONE...THE SEXY ZONE- do this by opening a glass of red wine the night before. Taste the sweet nectar of life. Turn on the sounds of men like Maxwell, Prince and Eric Benet. Open your senses to the smells of lit candles. Eat sexy food like chocolate covered strawberries. Rub a mink pillow and embrace the softness. 


Sleep...sleep...and wake to the thought of IDRIS! LOL




Peace and Love Candegirl

No comments:

Post a Comment