Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Confessional: The Exterminator and The Raid


So on a regular basis my friends, family or co-workers tell me a story that I simply think needs to be shared with the masses. So we will have a new stream of articles on Confessions of a Candegirl called: The Confessional. For our first entry we have a funny story from a friend. 
I will try to give you the story as close to it's original form as I think it adds to the emotion of the story. This was from a conversation I had today over g-chat. If you don't gchat you AREN'T living.

Taken from a conversation in progress.....

ME: LOL! I did and I didn't notice until yesterday I think....I really have to spend more time outside or stop coming home so damn late.



How are your ants in your office?


FRIEND: Girl this shit is a mess


they were EVERYWHERE when I came in this morning


then they were like the exterminator is on his way...


this ND comes up here with a damn bottle of RAID


Really?


WTH!


ME: LMAO!!!!


I just told Nick and Jenna and they are DYING!


FRIEND: I can't. I just can't.


ME: I think I am going to start a new section of the blog called story of the day and this will be todays!


FRIEND: LMAO!


So he sprays and was like let's let that settle and I will be back for a follow up


a follow up?


Negro! It's a can of Raid?
 
WTH are you talking about?



ME: This is too much!!!


A follow up


FRIEND: Girl yes!


FRIEND: So he came and sprayed again and then was like if you want....I can leave "the product" for you to use as needed


Product?


ME: Ok I am DONE!


FRIEND: I WANT TO GO HOME!


ME: You should!





FRIEND: So there are still a few stragglers so I have just been spraying them with "the product" when I see them

Moral: Corporate America has found some interesting cost cutting measures, to say the least. Also, it's a good day to be an ant in that office. ;-)

Peace!

3 comments:

  1. Did your friend get paid a consulting fee for administering the product herself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very good question LOL. We spoke this morning and she was still using the product herself.

    ReplyDelete