Saturday, July 17, 2010

Great Clips: You Dead Wrong

Hey Good People!





So today is my rest day, I try not to use my brain too much on Saturday. I would hate to get a brain strain. I ran errands most of the day and on my final stop I came across the the scene you see pictured above.



This is a person in a chicken costume with a sign for $7 hair cuts at Great Clips. It is damn near 90 degrees and the sun is OUT so why in the world would a company send someone out to do this? Beyond the health implications do people dressed in chicken costumes holding signs actually increase sales? I mean have you ever said: "Oh look at that human chicken reminding me to go get a hair cut....at Great Clips....let's go in!" You probably haven't, so I think the company would be better served to try a marketing campaign that doesn't involve possible heat stroke. DUMB!


That is all for today have a good Saturday night and remember....if a man says he will give you job and all you have to do is show up you might end up in a chicken suit.

Musical Inspiration
Artist: Pink Floyd
Song: Money




Peace and Love Candegirl

2 comments:

  1. Dam lazy chicken is sitting down! Why is it that you can't find good help these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate lame sidewalk marketing. Worst job creation ever!

    ReplyDelete